Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All booking fees are non-refundable and non-transferable with the following exceptions:
- If the talent does not show up as promised, the client has the option for a full refund of the deposit.
- The client has the right to refuse entertainer upon arrival and ask for a refund of the booking fee.
- Once the client has allowed the entertainer to begin, the booking fee is non-refundable.
Date & Time Change Policy
- Client can change date and time of party if needed. We cannot guarantee your original chosen dancer(s) will be available at your new date and time so you will have to choose from who we have available.
- We highly recommend that you plan carefully and try not to make changes last minute. When our entertainers accept your request, they cannot be booked for another gig at that same time.
What if I have a problem with the talent or service?
We are a booking agency and our responsibility is to provide you with the actual talent you’ve requested and to make sure they arrive on time and perform as scheduled. If you have an issue with the performer or quality of entertainment, then you must address us the following day by phone or email. Be clear on what the issue is. Note down any details. Our goal is to improve our service and your feedback is important. However, if you contact us later than 24 hours after the date and time of your reservation, we will not consider it. Any issue must be addressed as soon as possible. It is also the client’s responsibility to communicate with the talent and agency. For example, if the client does not tell the talent or agency the exact location of the party or how to get there (directions, how to get past security, etc) in time for the party, then the reservation is considered cancelled and the deposit will be forfeit.